Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Rita Dominic, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (NOW, WHERE IS THE MARRIAGE RING?)

Rita's Wahala:
Rita At her 38th Birthday!

At 38 years old, Rita Dominic stands as one of the most prolific actors in Nollywood, constantly contrasting her petite frame with her monumental success; Time and time again, Rita, has proven she is not a force to be reckoned with. Never has this been more obvious that today, still floating high on her recent win as the Face of Africa two days ago at the City People Entertainment Awards... However, many seem to be more focused on her personal love life... or lack thereof. Still unmarried, Ms. Dominic just clicked 38 years old four days ago, and despite her most recent addition to her many awards, more fans keep asking: "Where is the marriage ring?"

My Kongossa:
Rita at the City People Entertainment Awards

Chai! Africans, you people are too nosy! I don't mean to sound unprofessional, but seriously? Really? This woman is one of the most successful ambassadors of one of Africa's most well-known nations, and all you can worry about is if she has a ring on it? Seriously?! Since when did we start measuring a persons worth by their marital status? Sorry, let me rephrase: I thought, Africans had stopped measuring a persons worth by their marital status?! What is going on?! Anyways, sha! Rita, I say, you go on girl! At 38, you look better than most of those haters hiding behind their computers causing havoc everywhere! Keep shining, and I pray that God will send you your Mr. Money-In-My-Pocket-Right! Forever fans: The KongosaWahala! team (consisting of me, myself and I...no hate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment