Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tonto Dike Attack's Mercy Johnson!

Tonto's Wahala:
Tonto Dike Looking Razz! Yes, I could have picked another pic, but I don't really like her right now!

Okay, fellow Kongossa lovers, it is with a heavy heart that I come to you with this update. It is no surprise that Mercy Johnson has recently been put under fire by colleague Tonto Dike for returning to work two months after given birth to her daughter Purity.
Tonto went on Twitter spewing Nonsense about her Nollywood counterparts not knowing how to choose life-partners. She also went on to infere that MJ's husband couldn't provide and MJ had to work to make up for it. HUMPH!!

Mercy's Wahala:


Mercy, husband and daughter (Purity.)

As far as KongossaWahala is concerned... NONE! Mercy didn't even respond to Tonto! Ouch!! There's an old proverb that goes, "The best way to answer a fool is by saying NOTHING"... So, I guess it's self explanatory.

My Kongossa:

Tonto Dike, no offense dear, as much as I try to like you, your actions make it very hard. You're like Chris Brown with a Vagina... Not a good look at all girl.... And, for future references, if you Tonto (abi na POKO) Ever start to consider yourself half as good an actress as Mercy... well, I pray that spirit of deceit commot fo your body in the name of, JESUS! Puh-lease! Who do you think you are to insult someone else' lifestyle? And, should I remind you, Mercy Johnson is paid way more than you in the MILLIONS! Carry go, dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment